Workplace Narrative 4: Internships
Last year, I got the opportunity to have a small internship to make sure that I liked the field of study, and with that opportunity, I got the chance to test drive the job. I was an intern for a total of two days. It was kind of on-the-job training because I was learning at the place of work. On my first day, I was pretty overwhelmed because it was a new environment for me, but the next day I felt better. With this internship, I had the chance to learn the ropes, and it came in handy because I could use what I had learned at school. Also, this internship gave me a foot in the door because the employees got to know me and they wanted me to work for them during the summer as a technical assistant, which is a low-level job, but since they already know me, it's going to be easier for me to get a job later.
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire